If this is your first time considering individual therapy, it’s okay to feel vulnerable and have questions.
Psychotherapy offers you the opportunity to speak with a professional in a safe and confidential setting to explore and understand your thoughts, behaviors, fears, and emotions. Engaging in individual therapy can help you process negative core beliefs and help you work through difficult life experiences.
Frequent Areas of clinical focus include:
- Depression, anxiety and stress
- Grief and loss
- Identity issues
- Body image issues
- Discrimination, oppression and racism
- Aging and end of life complications
- Caregiver challenges
- Identification of Limiting beliefs
- Relationship/communication problems
- Family problems/ Intergenerational trauma
- Setting Boundaries
- Co-dependent relationships
- Mother-daughter wounds and relationship
- Life transitions/adjustments
- Work-related and academic stress
If you need help with these or other issues, I’m here to listen, support and navigate you through these issues and work with you to develop a plan of action to facilitate your healing.
"No matter how difficult and painful it may be, nothing sounds as good to the soul as the truth."Martha Beck
9431 Haven Ave. Suite 206
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730
By Appointment Only