If this is your first time considering individual psychotherapy or if you are returning to psychotherapy services, welcome!
Psychotherapy offers you the opportunity to speak with a professional in a confidential setting to explore and understand your thoughts, behaviors, fears, and emotions. Engaging in individual psychotherapy can help you process negative core beliefs, trauma, and help you work through difficult life experiences which can lead to improvements in the quality of your life in many areas.
My therapeutic work incorporates evidenced-based modalities such as Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR), which is a comprehensive psychotherapy that has been extensively researched and proven effective for the treatment of trauma. I also incorporate Integrative Somatic Trauma Informed Therapy, Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT), Motivational Interviewing (MI) and Narrative Therapy.
Frequent Areas of Clinical Focus Include:
- Perinatal Mood and Anxiety Disorders (i.e. Postpartum Anxiety and Depression)
- Infertility and fertility treatments
- Birth and reproductive trauma
- Pregnancy and infant loss
- Survivors of sexual assault
- Relationship/communication problems
- Early attachment disruption with caregivers
- Adults with history of childhood abuse & neglect
- Family problems/ Intergenerational trauma
- Trauma, & other adverse life events
- Grief and loss
- Academic/Work related stress
If you need help with these or other issues, I’m here to listen, and support you as you work through these issues to facilitate your growth and healing. The amount of time spent in therapy will depend on the problem. Sometimes, individuals will need only a short-term therapy experience that lasts a few weeks or months. However, chronic issues may require longer-term psychotherapy that could go on for many months or years in other situations.
"No matter how difficult and painful it may be, nothing sounds as good to the soul as the truth."Martha Beck
Nayeli Corona-Zitney, LCSW, PMH-C
Feel free to reach out to me on any social media outlets
8598 Utica Ave. Suite #200
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730
By Appointment Only