- Intake Diagnostic Evaluation
- Individual psychotherapy session (weekly or bi-weekly based on clients needs and goals).
- Couple’s and family session as needed.
- Referral to Psychiatric evaluations or medication services as needed.
- Referral and linkage to community resources ie: Peer support groups, Psycho educational groups, lactation consultants, doulas, midwives and naturopathic licensed practitioners, and holistic medicine professionals.
During our first session together I will complete your intake assessment. Based on the findings of the clinical assessment, I will offer you my clinical recommendations and discuss with you treatment modalities that may meet your needs. I am here to support you, you are not alone and you will also be able to choose the pace of treatment and the modality that best works for you.
Cancellation policy: You will be charged for half of the session fee if you do not cancel within 24 hours.
"Sometimes the bravest and most important thing you can do is just show up."Dr. Brené Brown
9431 Haven Ave. Suite 206
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730
By Appointment Only